Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Lovely Crabs

As I said before, I looove hermit crabs. So I want to introduce you to my families' hermit crabs: Thorin, Crabby, Hermie,and Fluffy [Fluffy was named by Emily; my 2-year-old sister].Thorin is a cannibal.He killed my sister's old hermit crab Ariel by ripping of all her legs. I hoped it would take a turn for the best; and it did. We ended up getting the other three hermit crabs. Crabby is crabby. He kinda reminds me of Ariel because he hates being misted. Hermie and Fluffy rarely come out of their hut. But they do come out.Crabby is surprising us all by residing in a shell that is way too small for him. Crabby is very active. Hermit crabs; I love 'em! [Hermit crabs are hypo-allergenic,so if you are allergic to animals or their fur, check out hermit crabs!].

No comments:

Post a Comment